Seneca Light & Water
Position Description - Utility Worker 1 For Sewer Department
Assist with installing, inspecting and maintaining sewer lines, manholes and pump stations. Reports to the Sewer Superintendent.
Education, Experience & Licensing Requirements:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- General knowledge on sewer collection systems
- Ability to read and understand a utility map
- Must possess a valid SC Driver's License.
- Class A CDL license or the ability to obtain within one (1) year of employment
- Trainee Sewer Collection license or the ability to obtain within one (1) year of employment
Tools And Equipment Used:
- Motorized vehicles and equipment, including dump truck, pickup truck, utility truck, jetter/inductor truck, manlift, saws, pumps, compressors, sanders, generators, common hand and power tools, shovels, wrenches, detection devices, mobile radio and ditch witch.
Applications are being accepted at City Hall.
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
The city of Seneca does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability status in employment or the provision of services.
October 17, 2022
November 2, 2022
August 25, 2022