Curbside, Brush, Construction & Demolition Debris
The City of Seneca requests that customers separate their curbside garbage into stacks to help our workers in meeting state guidelines currently in effect at the Oconee County Landfill. The stacks should contain the following:
- All construction material (i.e.: scrap lumber, concrete, cement blocks, sheetrock, drywall, plastic, and tile) needs to be placed together.
- All scrap metal and white goods (i.e.: washers, dryers, refrigerators, and stoves) should be placed together.
- Limbs should be separated from other material and be cut in lengths of fewer than 6 feet.
- Leaves should be placed separately.
- Corrugated cardboard should have all packing material removed, be broken down, and placed next to the roll-out container for recycling.
- Place all dry paint with garbage in roll-out carts. The City does not accept paint cans containing wet paint or other chemicals (i.e.: antifreeze, paint thinner, brake fluid).
- Old tires can be placed separately at the curb for recycling.
- City cannot pick up cross ties, poles, or any item with Creosote Residents can contact Oconee County Solid Waste, 864-888-1440 for disposal.
*All items should be placed adjacent to the property owners right away or an agreeable area by property owner(s) and the Public Works Department.
Construction & Demolition Containers
Construction & demolition debris containers are available to our residents for residential clean ups as available. The fee for container service is $185.00 per load.
Construction & demolition debris containers are also available for our businesses that have continuing large volumes of construction & demolition debris for a monthly fee.