Seneca Police Department
Position Description – Dispatcher
Dispatcher receives calls, dispatches routine and emergency information by radio to Police, Fire, Public Works and Administration. Preforms a variety of administrative task and reports to a Police Sergeant.
- A Minimum Age Of 18
- High School Graduate Or Equivalent
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able To Withstand A Rigid Background Investigation, Including Polygraph
- Candidate Must Be Able To Work A Flexible Schedule
- Prior Dispatch Experience Preferred
- Must possess NCIC Certification within 6 months & Communications and E-911 Certification within 1 year
- Must successfully complete periodic training programs, both internal and external
Applications are being accepted at Seneca Police Dept or City Hall.
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
The city of Seneca does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability status in employment or the provision of services.
March 8, 2023
July 22, 2022
February 27, 2023