Position Description - Administrative Assistant for Police Dept.
Basic duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining department financial records, submitting accurate timecards to payroll, making purchase orders, preparing purchase records for accounts payable, maintaining confidential records, serving as database administrator, and other duties as assigned by the Chief of Police, depending on the needs of the department.
- 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years experience in a related field
- Must possess and maintain a valid SC Drivers License
- Excellent computer skills/proficiency with Microsoft Office/database software
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to withstand a rigid background investigation.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
The city of Seneca does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability status in employment or the provision of services.