Seneca Light & Water
Position Description - Water Treatment Plant Maintenance Technician
Perform routine and extensive range or work in the repair and general maintenance of the water treatment plant facilities, buildings, and equipment under general supervision. Execute work within established procedures and process under both verbal and written instructions.
Education, Experience & Licensing Requirements:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Four (4) years certification in one or more of the skilled trades.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use various power and hand tools.
- Should follow oral or written instructions.
- Communicate effectively and fluently in both written and oral form.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
- Valid SC Driver's License, or ability to obtain one.
Applications are being accepted at City Hall.
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
The city of Seneca does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability status in employment or the provision of services.