Seneca Light & Water
Position Description - Laborer for Sewer Department
Assist with installing, inspecting and maintaining sewer lines, manholes and pump stations. Reports to the sewer superintendent.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- General knowledge on sewer collection systems
- Ability to read and understand a utility map
- Required to have a valid SC driver's license
- Class A CDL license or the ability to obtain within one (1) year of employment
- Trainee sewer collection license or the ability to obtain within one (1) year of employment
Tools & Equipment Used:
- Motorized vehicles and equipment, including dump truck, pickup truck, utility truck, jetter/inductor truck, man lift, saws, pumps, compressors, sanders, generators, common hand and power tools, shovels, wrenches, detection devices, mobile radio and ditch witch.
Applications are being accepted at City Hall.
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
The city of Seneca does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability status in employment or the provision of services.