Work Session Agenda
& Special Called Council Meeting 10/25/2016
The Seneca City Council will have a Work Session on Tuesday, October 25, 2016, in the City Hall Council Chambers at 6:00 pm. The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
* Welcome, Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
* When Life Sucks Organization, Founder Tim Wiles
* Review Ordinance regarding Livestock
* Rental for Water Plant
Immediately following the Work Session will be a Special Called Council Meeting
. The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
1. Mayor Alexander and Council- Questions/Comments from Press and Public
2. Approval to make offers to the bands for Seneca Fest for Saturday night and allow the Mayor or City Administrator to sign the documents
3. Rental for Water Plant
You are invited to join City Council at the Lowery Building for a ribbon cutting. There will be a reception and a tour of our updated facility.
***Packet to be distributed at the meeting or you may download at Council Documents CLICK HERE!