City Council Meeting Agenda
The Seneca City Council will have a special called council meeting on Monday, May 16th, 2016, at 6 pm in the Council Chambers at City Hall. The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
A. WELCOME, INVOCATION & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
B. MAYOR ALEXANDER AND COUNCIL-Questions/Comments from Press and Public
• 1st Reading Ordinance 2016-5, 2017 City Budget ***
• 2017 Light & Water Budget ***
• 2017 Hospitality & Accommodations Budget ***
• 2017 Accommodations Tax Budget ***
• 2017 Transit Budget ***
• 2017 Seneca Facilities Corp Budget ***
• 1st Reading of an Ordinance for approving the execution and delivery of a first amendment to service agreement and an ancillary agreement between Seneca, South Carolina and South Carolina Public Service Authority dated April 7th, 2015.
D. CITY ADMINISTRATOR - Greg Dietterick
E. CITY ATTORNEY - Mike Smith
F. ADJOURNMENT ***Packet to be distributed at the meeting or you may download at Council Documents CLICK HERE!