City Council Work Session Agenda
The Seneca City Council’s October regularly scheduled Work Session has been changed to Wednesday, October 28, 2015, in the City Hall Council Chambers at 6:00 pm.
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
* Welcome, Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
* Resolution to transfer 3 diesel buses to City of Clemson per SCDOT
* Rezoning of 801 E S 1st Street
* RFP Lease Purchase Backhoes Update
* Ribbon Cutting Strickland Museum – November 19th
Immediately following the work session will be a Special Called Council Meeting. The agenda will be as follows:
* Executive Session – Legal Matter
October’s Work Session has been changed to
Wednesday, October 28th.
***to be distributed at the meeting or you may download at Council Documents