Work Session & Special Called Council Meeting Agenda
The Seneca City Council will have a Work Session on Thursday, March 2, 2017, in the City Hall Council Chambers at 6:00 pm. The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
* Welcome, Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
* Oconee School District Presentation to BLSCM
* BLSCM 2016 Executive Summary
* Tap and User Fees for Sewer and Water
* 2nd Reading of Rezoning on E S 1st Street
* Transit Compliance Process Audit
* Transit Grant Application for 2017-2018
* Update from Mike Smith Prosecutor’s Fees
Immediately following the work session will be a Special Called Council Meeting. The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
1. Welcome, Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Executive Session – Personnel Matter
* To discuss a Personnel Matter
Upon Return, action may be taken on items discussed in executive session.
***Packet to be distributed at the meeting or you may download at Council Documents CLICK HERE!