Public Meeting & Work Session Agenda
The Seneca City Council will have a Public Meeting on Tuesday, March 28, 2017, in the City Hall Council Chambers at 5:00 pm.
* Oconee Economic Development Presentation – Richard Blackwell
* Mary Tannery
The City of Seneca Work Session will begin at 6:00 pm. The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
* Welcome, Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
* Oconee Alliance – Janet Hartsman
* Art Display -Jim Bandy & Marion Davis
* July 4’s Contracts & Fireworks
* 2nd Reading of Ordinances for Tap and User Fees for Sewer and Water
* Update on the Downtown Market Study
* Update on the Cat Bus Visioning
* Rezoning –vacant land off Indian Oaks Rd
* Annexation & Zoning – 134 Indian Oaks Rd
***Packet to be distributed at the meeting or you may download at Council Documents CLICK HERE!