The City of Seneca is currently accepting applications for the following position:
Finance Director/Municipal Clerk/Treasurer
The City of Seneca is now accepting applications for the position of Finance Director/Municipal Clerk/Treasurer. This position performs a variety of routine and complex professional, administrative and technical accounting and finance functions in maintaining the fiscal records and systems of the City. Position is also responsible for the administration of the City’s Self-Insured Group Health Plan. Reports to the Mayor and Council, with general supervision from the City Administrator.
Minimum Qualifications for the position include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Public Administration, Accounting or related field
• Five (5) to Ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in municipal finance or governmental accounting and
• Five (5) years of supervisory experience. Preference will be given to the candidate with:
• CPA license
• Graduate degree in the fields listed above
• CGFM, CGFO, CMC, or CPFA certifications
• Experience in municipal accounting in South Carolina
• Experience with Self-Insured Health Plans
A full job description is available upon request at Seneca City Hall or by email to email@example.com. Please submit a completed City of Seneca Application for Employment, cover letter and resume to Donna S Bradley, Human Resources Coordinator, City of Seneca, and P O Box 4773, Seneca, SC 29679. Salary is dependent upon qualifications.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled or until April 5, 2017.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYEE
(The City of Seneca does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age and disability status in employment or the provision of services) Download Job Announcement